Research as part of a doctorate at CEZAMAT
Are you looking for laboratory to cunduct your research? Join us and carry out your research at CEZAMAT.
Below we present examples of research issues:
– Optimization of the methodology of extracting parameters characterizing the quality of CMOS technology based on the electrical characteristics of test structures measured in various conditions,
– Optimization of the sequence and conditions for measuring the electrical characteristics of test structures in terms of minimizing the impact of the history of measurements performed on a given test structure on the values of measured and extracted parameters,
– Optimization of test structures in terms of maximizing their sensitivity to the values of the extracted parameters characterizing the quality of CMOS technology
– Technology of silicon nanowires for applications in modern semiconductor devices,
– Technology of RRAM devices based on silicon oxides and nitrides,
– Technology of gate structure in CMOS FD-SOI technology.
More information: https://sd.pw.edu.pl/Szkoly-Doktorskie/Szkola-Doktorska-nr-3/Dla-Kształcatow
You are welcome to contact us and hold individual consultations with CEZAMAT employees regarding the possibility of conducting scientific research at all Doctoral Schools of the Warsaw University of Technology!
More information about recruitment to Doctoral Schools: https://sd.pw.edu.pl/