Doctor of technical sciences, engineer with electronic education, graduate of the Military University of Technology. An expert in the development and implementation of modern technologies, computer systems, and analytics; designer of IT measurement systems, auditor of the information security management systems in accordance with ISO / IEC 27001, certified project manager (Prince2, AgilePM, IMPA). Author, manager and contractor of nearly 40 research and development projects in the field of modern medical technologies, measurement of psychophysiological signals and parameters, psychological profiling, medical evacuation systems, and the development of medical diagnostic devices.
A long-time researcher at the Military Institute of Aviation Medicine as the head of the Medical Electronics Laboratory, the Overload Centrifuge Laboratory, the Aviation Bioengineering Department, the Head of the Scientific and Didactic Center and the Research Institute Deputy Director.
Participant of many conferences in the field of measurement technologies and systems as well as the author and co-author of 80 domestic and foreign publications. Co-author of 17 patent applications and utility models as well as 30 industrial designs. Specialist with years of experience in supervising the work of subordinate units in the proper functioning of dependent organizational units as well as research, development and implementation works in the field of high technologies. Expert in the field of creating consortia for the implementation of innovative and advanced projects. Awarded for the development and implementation of modern solutions at international innovation fairs and by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Technology supervisor in the Startup Spark acceleration programs in the Lodz Special Economic Zone, as well as Scientific and Technological and Economic and Business Expert of the National Center for Research and Development. Laureate in the EIT-Digital VENTURE PROGRAM 2020 for the project entitled “Contactless psychophysiological activity sensor” - node IoMT network.
- Mobile wearables measuring systems
- Contactless methods of measuring physiological parameters
- Non-invasive methods of detecting disorders in the nervous and visual systems based on video analysis of pupillary behavior
- Modeling the dynamics of pupillary reflexes using rheological models
- Assessment of the level of human fatigue using non-invasive, optical measurement methods
- Design and development of IoMT digital platforms
- K. Różanowski, M. Bernat, A. Kamińska, Estimation of operators’ fatigue using optical methods for determination of pupil activity, International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health, 28 (2), 263–281, 2015
- K. Różanowski, J. Lewandowski, K. Murawski, Multifunctional, Optical Sensor for Analysis of Dynamic Pupillary Light Reflex, Acta Physica Polonica A, 127 (3), 723-729, 2015
- K. Różanowski, J. Lewandowski, T. Sondej, Mobile device for the measurement of threshold perception frequency of the flickering source of visible light, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, 35, 147-156, 2015
- K. Różanowski, T. Sondej, J. Lewandowski, Pupillometric sleepiness measurements PST with concurrent video optic sensor of pupillary size, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, 76, 2015
- Tadeusz Sondej, Damian Tomaszewski, Krzysztof Rózanowski, Implementation of an algorithm for heart rate measurement in a specialized multi-core processor, 74 – 78, 2015 22nd International Conference Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits & Systems
- K. Różanowski, O Truszczyński, J Lewandowski, M Madeyski, Rheological model of dynamic pupillary reflex in the assessment of the level of autonomic nervous system activation, 187-199, WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences, 2016.
- Tadeusz Sondej, Krzysztof Różanowski, Dominik Sondej, Reflectance Method for a Wearable Photoplethysmographic Sensor–Experimental Evaluation, vol. 22 The Polish Journal of Aviation Medicine, 2016
- Stanisław Tomasz Stopiński, Marcin Lelit, Anna Maria Jusza, Krzysztof Paweł Anders, Tomasz Osuch, Paweł Szczepański, Krzysztof Różanowski, Jarosław Lewandowski, Ryszard Piramidowicz, ASPIC-based interrogator of FBG sensors, Conference SPIE Photonics Europe 2016 (SPIE PE 2016), 2016, 03-04-2016 - 07-04-2016, Brussels, Belgia
- Andrzej Kaźmierczak, Stanisław Stopiński, Anna Jusza, Krzysztof Anders, Konrad Markowski, Tomasz Osuch, Krzysztof Różanowski, Jarosław Lewandowski, Ryszard Piramidowicz, Development of photonic sensing system for patient condition monitoring during MRI diagnostics, 18th European Conference on Integrated Optics 2016, Warsaw, Poland
- Krzysztof Mazurek, Nawoja Koprowska, Jan Gajewski, Piotr Zmijewski, Franciszek Skibniewski, Krzysztof Różanowski, Parachuting training improves autonomic control of the heart in novice parachute jumpers, 181 – 189, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, 2018.
Patents / Other achievements
- P.420183 Method of measuring the level of activation of the autonomic nervous system
- P.417379 Method of measuring the pupil diameter
- P.417381 Sensor for the electrical activity of the heart
- W.122251 Electrode array in a capacitive heart rhythm sensor
- Industrial designs registered in the OHIM Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market, in the category: Apparatus and diagnostic tools as well as Control panels and / or displays for medical devices (30).