Assistant professor at the Faculty of Mechatronics. Defended her doctoral thesis with distinction, honoured with the Simens Award, the Scientific Award of the Division IV of Technical Sciences of PAN and the Rector's Award of WUT. She graduated from the Faculty of Mechatronics PW and the Interdisciplinary course Nanostructures Engineering involving studies at the Faculties of Physics and Chemistry UW.
She has conducted research projects in numerous laboratories, including the Laboratory of Technology of Novel Functional Materials, a part of the Centre of New Technologies (CeNT UW) and at the Institute of Organic Chemistry of Polish Academy of Sciences. She has also gained experience during her work at European institutes, such as the Josef Stefan Institute in Lublana, Slovenia or the Enhanced Composites and Structures Centre at the Cranfield University in the United Kingdom.
She has an extensive research experience, mainly related to the manufacture of functional materials for printed electronics or biomedical engineering applications. Her current research interests focus on the production of functional materials for printed electronics, dedicated materials for different printing technologies, eco-friendly, sustainable and biocompatible materials. Also modern functional materials outside the field of electronics.
- Functional materials
- Printed electronics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Smart clothing
- Lepak-Kuc S., Wasilewska K., Jakubowska M.[i in.]: ‘Conductive Layers on a Shrinkable PET Film by Flexographic Printing’, Materials, 2022, vol. 15, nr 10, s.1-13
- Lepak-Kuc S., Michalski P., Pavłov K.[i in.]: Innovative Biochar-Based Composite Fibres from Recycled Material, Materials, 2021, vol.. 14, nr 18, s.1-11
- Lepak-Kuc S., Taborowska P., Łękawa-Raus A.[i in]: ‘Washable, colored and textured, carbon nanotube textile yarns’, Carbon 172 (2021) 334–344
- Lepak-Kuc S., Podsiadły B., Łękawa-Raus A.[i in.]: ‘Highly Conductive Carbon Nanotube-Thermoplastic Polyurethane Nanocomposite for Smart Clothing Applications and Beyond’, Nanomaterials, 2019, vol. 9, nr 9, s.1-9.
- Lepak-Kuc S., Jakubowska M., Łękawa-Raus A.[i in.]: ‘Highly Conductive Doped Hybrid Carbon Nanotube-Graphene Wires’, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, vol. 11, nr 36, s.33207-33220.
- Lepak-Kuc S., Jakubowska M., Lekawa-Raus A.[i in.]: ‘The operational window of carbon nanotube electrical wires treated with strong acids and oxidants’, Scientific Reports, 2018, vol. 8, nr 1, s 1-12