Piotr Wiśniewski, PhD Eng.
In 2015 received MSc. Eng. degree in microelectronics, photonics, and nanotechnology from the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology of the Warsaw University of Technology. In November 2020 defended his doctoral dissertation with honors at the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology of the Warsaw University of Technology entitled "Modeling of the current-voltage characteristics of the TFET tunnel transistor". Associated with the CEZAMAT project since 2013, where he has been responsible for laboratories and research equipment. In 2013 completed a 6-month internship at the IMEC research center in Belgium, where was involved in developing plasma processes for the production of advanced CMOS systems. His research interests include physics, modeling, and technology of semiconductor devices for micro / nano-electronics, particularly devices using quantum-mechanical effects.
- P. Wiśniewski and B. Majkusiak, "Modeling the Current-Voltage Characteristics of Ge₁₋ₓSnₓ Electron-Hole Bilayer TFET With Various Compositions," in IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 67, no. 7, 2020, doi: 10.1109/TED.2020.2993817
- Pavlo Sai, Dmytro But, Ivan Yahniuk, Mikolaj Grabowski, Maciej Sakowicz, Piotr Kruszewski, Pawel Prystawko, Alexander Khachapuridze, Krzesimir Nowakowski-Szkudlarek, Jacek Przybytek, Piotr Wiśniewski, Bartłomiej Stonio, Mateusz Słowikowski, Sergey Rumyantsev, Wojciech Knap and Grzegorz Cywinski, “AlGaN/GaN field effect transistor with two lateral Schottky barrier gates towards resonant detection in sub-mm range”, Semiconductor Science and Technology, 34 (2019) 024002. doi: 10.1088/1361-6641/aaf4a7.
- P. Sai, D. B. But, K. Nowakowski-Szkudlarek, J. Przybytek, P. Prystawko, I. Yahniuk, P. Wiśniewski, B. Stonio, M. Słowikowski, S. L. Rumyantsev, W. Knap, G. Cywiński, "A1GaN/GaN Field Effect Transistors Based on Lateral Schottky Barrier Gates as Millimeter Wave Detectors" 2018 43rd International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves (IRMMW-THz), Nagoya, 2018, pp. 1-2. doi: 10.1109/IRMMW-THz.2018.8510420
- G. Cywinski, P. Sai, I. Yahniuk, P. Kruszewski, B. Grzywacz, J. Przybytek, P. Prystawko, A. Khachapuridze, K. Nowakowski-Szkudlarek, W. Knap, P. Wiśniewski, B. Stonio, G. Simin, S. Rumyantsev, "Towards resonant THz detector: Devices based on Schottky diodes to 2DEG GaN/AlGaN" 2018 22nd International Microwave and Radar Conference (MIKON), Poznan, 2018, pp. 715-718. doi: 10.23919/MIKON.2018.8405335
- P. Wisniewski, B. Majkusiak, “Modeling the Tunnel Field-Effect Transistor Based on Different Tunneling Path Approaches” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 65, no. 6, 2018, doi: 10.1109/TED.2018.2821059.
- Modeling of semiconductor devices (MOSFET, TFET)
- Technology of MOS devices
- Electrical characterization of semiconductor devices