Graduate from the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology of the Warsaw University of Technology (MSc Eng. 2019). Associated with the CEZAMAT project since 2015, he gained experience in clean-room laboratories during a six-month internship at the IMEC research center in 2015. During the internship, he dealt with monitoring the operation on wet etching equipment, as well as surface preparation and cleaning of silicon substrates. His research interests include surface preparation and cleaning, as well as pattern fabrication and component release using wet etching.
Areas of research
- chemical preparation / cleaning of substrates
- non-contact chemical spraying processes
- isotropic and anisotropic wet etching
- production of V-type structures in silicon substrates
- releasing elements on silicon substrates
- Michalak Bartosz, Sezemsky Petr, Stranak Vitezslav [i in.], Effect of thermal annealing on sensing properties of optical fiber sensors coated with indium tin oxide nano-overlays, Photonics Letters of Poland, 2020, vol. 12, nr 2, s.58-60.
- Śmietana Mateusz Jakub, Sobaszek Michał, Michalak Bartosz [i in.], Optical monitoring of electrochemical processes with ITO-based lossy-mode resonance optical fiber sensor applied as an electrode, Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2018, vol. 36, nr 4, s.954-960.
- Michalak Bartosz, Koba Marcin, Śmietana Mateusz Jakub, Silicon Nitride Overlays Deposited on Optical Fibers with RF PECVD Method for Sensing Applications: Overlay Uniformity Aspects, Acta Physica Polonica A, 2015, vol. 127, nr 6, s.1587-1590.