He graduated the Faculty of Mechatronics of the Warsaw University of Technology in 2019, he received a PhD in engineering and technical sciences with honors. In 2013, he completed an internship in Dresden (Germany), where he worked in the project “Rahmen des Forschungsvorhabens Untersuchungen zum Silbersintern fur die Leistungs- und Hochtemperaturelektonik”. Since 2014, he has been constantly working in research projects financed either from national or European sources, mostly as a contractor or main contractor. In 2016, he received funding for a foreign trip from the DAAD foundation to Magdeburg, Germany - In 2016-2019, he worked in the "Functional heterophase materials for structural electronics" project financed by the Polish Science Foundation (FNP). He has been working at the Center for Advanced Materials and Technologies since 2017, currently as a research assistant professor as the Head of the Printed Electronics and Structure Assembly Laboratory. A specialist in the field of printed electronics and, above all, aerosol jet printing. He was awarded the 3rd degree individual award for his doctoral dissertation and twice the 1st degree team award from the Rector of the Warsaw University of Technology.
The development of printed electronics techniques and the application of these techniques in all research areas, in particular bioengineering, neurology, textronics, photovoltaics, and worn electronics.
- Krzemiński J., Kanthamneni A. l, Jakubowska M [iin.]: Microscale Hybrid Flexible Circuit Printed with Aerosol Jet Technique, w: IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology ,2018
- Krzeminski J., Blicharz B., Skalski A., Wroblewski G. [iin.]: Photonic curing of silver paths on 3D printed polymer substrate, CircuitWorld, 2019
- Dybowska-Sarapuk Ł., Sosnowicz W., Krzemiński J. [i in.]: Printed Graphene Layer as a Base for Cell Electrostimulation-Preliminary Results, w: International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2020
- Janczak D., Zych M., Raczyński T., Dybowska-Sarapuk Ł., Pepłowski A., Krzemiński J. [i in.]: Stretchable and Washable Electroluminescent Display Screen-Printed on Textile, w: Nanomaterials, 2019,
- Pepłowski A., Piotrkowski B., Ziółkowski R., Janczak D., Krzemiński J. [i in.]: Electrochemistry of Graphene Nanoplatelets Printed Electrodes for Cortical Direct Current Stimulation, w: Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2020
- Kiełbasiński K., Szałapak J., Młożniak A., Krzemiński J. [iin.]: Influence of nanoparticles content in silver paste on mechanical and electrical properties of LTJT joints,w: Advanced Powder Technology, 2015
- Szałapak J., Kiełbasiński K., Dybowska-Sarapuk Ł., Krzemiński J.,[i in.]: Influence of Carbon Nanoparticles Additives on Nanosilver Joints in LTJT Technology, w: Journal of Electronic Packaging, 2020
- Kiełbasiński K., Krzemiński J., Szałapak J., Pawłowski R.[iin.]: New technology of silvering aluminium busbar joints with the use of printable paste containing nanosize Ag particles ,w: Journal of Materials Science – Materials in Electronics, 2015
- Pawłowski R., Kielbasinski K., Sobik P., Pawłowski B., Wita H., Krzemiński J.,[iin.]: Obtaining of silver nanopowders by the thermal decomposition of fatty silver salts with various chain length, w: Materials Research Express, 2019
- Szałapak J., Krzemiński J., Pawłowski R.[iin.]: A Method of Calculating Thermal Diffusivity and Conductivity for Irregularly Shaped Specimens in Laser Flash Analysis ,w: Metrology and Measurement Systems, 2015,
- Andrysiewicz W., Krzemiński J. [i in.]: Flexible Gas Sensor Printed on a Polymer Substrate for Sub-ppm Acetone Detection, w: Electronic Materials Letters, 2020
- Kiełbasiński K., Szałapak J., Krzemiński J., [I in.]: Sintered nanosilver joints on rigid and flexible substrates, w: Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Technical Sciences, 2018
- Dybowska-Sarapuk Ł., Kotela A., Krzemiński J. [I in.]: Graphene Nanolayers as a New Method for Bacterial Biofilm Prevention: Preliminary Results, w: Journal of Aoac International, 2017
- Wałpuski B., Podsiadły B., Krzemiński J., Słoma M.: Conductive Paths and Connections on Polymer Substrates for Structural Electronics, w: Periodica Polytechnica Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, vol. 63, nr 2, 2019, ss. 94-98, DOI:10.3311/Ppee.135, 2019