A graduate of the Faculty of Mechatronics of the Warsaw University of Technology (MSc. Eng. 2022). PhD student in the field of automatics, electronics and electrical engineering with the subject of his doctoral thesis "Development of a technology for the production of polymer gold paste for use in electrochemical biosensors". He works in the Printed Electronics, Textronics and Assembly department as a senior technology referee for the following projects:
- EUKINES - Functional composite materials for printable sensors for telerehabilitation.
- IMGEN - Development of the construction and manufacturing technology of miniature diagnostic devices for rapid detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the POCT mode.
- IMDIAG - Development of construction and manufacturing technology of miniature diagnostic devices for rapid determination of biomarkers in physiological fluids and other biological samples.
- EMERGE - Research infrastructure for emerging printed electronics.
- printed electronics
- printed electrochemical sensors
- mathematical modeling
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- designing and programming embedded systems
- Andrzej Pepłowski, Filip Budny, Marta Jarczewska, Sandra Lepak-Kuc, Łucja Dybowska-Sarapuk, Dominik Baraniecki, Piotr Walter, Elżbieta Malinowska, Małgorzata Jakubowska, "Self-Assembling Graphene Layers for Electrochemical Sensors Printed in a Single Screen-Printing Process” in Sensors 2022, 22(22), 8836, doi: 10.3390/s22228836.